by Richard Hollis
We are following Covid-19 virus developments and advice daily, with absolute commitment to ensuring that we continually safeguard our patients and staff.
If you are a patient with any concerns about attending your appointment with us, please contact the clinic on 0207 638 4330.
If you have been in contact with an infected person, have recently visited any of the affected areas, or think you have symptoms: a fever, a cough shortness of breath, use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next.
At Broadgate we are following Local Infection Control Policies:
- Hand sanitisers in reception and in every treatment room
- Hand washing: our therapists wash their hands with soap before and after all procedures. They also use hand sanitisers.
- Broken skin is covered with a waterproof dressing.
- Bench Cleaning: after each treatment per patient, the treatment table is cleaned with an antibacterial and anti-virus sanitiser
- Therapists wear gloves when there is contact with blood, body fluid, non-intact skin or mucous membrane. Gloves are discarded and hands washed with soap and water.
- Each treatment room has the above equipment in stock and ready to hand.
If you require further information on Government advice to employers please click on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-covid-19
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
We look forward to seeing you soon
The Broadgate Team