by Richard Hollis
12/06/20 We are delighted to be open for routine appointments from 15/06/2020.
We are following Covid-19 virus developments and advice daily, with absolute commitment to ensuring that we continually safeguard our patients and staff.
If you have any queries, please contact us on [email protected], leaving your phone number and a practitioner will call you.
If you have been in contact with an infected person, have recently visited any of the affected areas, or think you have symptoms: a fever, a cough shortness of breath, use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next.
At Broadgate we are following Local Infection Control Policies:
- Hand sanitisers in reception and in every treatment room. Easy access to hot water and soap.
- Hand washing: our therapists wash their hands with soap before and after all procedures. They also use hand sanitisers.
- Broken skin is covered with a waterproof dressing.
- Bench and surface cleaning: after each treatment per patient, the treatment table, desks, seats and shelves are cleaned with an antibacterial and anti-virus sanitiser.
- Therapists wear single use gloves and single use aprons when there is contact. Single use masks and goggles.
- Each treatment room has the above equipment in stock and ready to hand.
If you require further information on Government advice to employers please click on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-covid-19
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
We look forward to seeing you soon
The Broadgate Team
02/06/2020 Please note we are now open for urgent appointments only. If you are unsure, please contact us on [email protected], leaving your phone number, and a practitioner will call you. For more information about our Covid-19 measures, please see the below graphic and our update here